Đã có đáp án đề hanoitc.com vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh năm học 2014 - 2015 từ thầy cô giáo, các em tham khảo dưới đây.
Chiều nay, 68500 thí sinh tại TPHCM tiếp tục làm bài hanoitc.com môn Tiếng Anh trong kỳ hanoitc.com tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 năm học 2014 - 2015.
Tham khảo: Gợi ý giải đề hanoitc.com môn văn vào lớp 10 TPHCM
Đã có đáp án chính thức của Sở GD&ĐT TPHCM xem phía dưới.
Đề hanoitc.com môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 TPHCM năm 2014 chính thức
KÌ hanoitc.com TUYỂN SINH LỚP 10 TRUNG HỌC PHỔ THÔNG
Khoá ngày 21 tháng 06 năm 2014 tại TP.HCM
Moân hanoitc.com : ANH VĂN Thời gian: 60 phút (không tính thời gian giao đề)
Xem đáp án phía dưới
I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.5 pts)
1.- “Do you like watching the news. Thang?” – “___________. It’s very informative.”
A. Yes, I do B. Not really C. No, I don’t D. Quite the opposite
2. Plastic bags seem good for carrying hanoitc.comngs. _________, people carelessly throw them away after use.
A. Because B. However C. Although D. Therefore
3. An anthem is a song which is sung _______ special occasions.
A. of B. at C. on D. in
4. It was the world’s ________ volcanic eruption in more than 50 years.
A. large B. larger C. the largest D. largest
5. The 2014 UN Day of Vesak attracted thousands of Buddhists from nearly 100 countries ________ the world.
A. on B. at C. around D. above
6. In the afternoon, when Tam _______ his homework, he helps Mr.Brown on the farm.
A. takes B. completes C. does D. makes.
7. Mr.Bao said , “I am so ________ of having been a Dien Bien Phu soldier.”
A. interested B. excited C. proud D. keen
8. They _________ go fishing offshore if they had a bigger boat.
A. can B. may C. could D. will
9. “To the ____________ me to love hanoitc.coms country.”
A. person teaches B. man that teach C. one who teaches D. who teaching
10. – “_______” - “But Grandma, the forecast says it’ll be sunny.”
A. Remember the new words by heart B. Let’s eat out
C. Let me go shopping D. Don’t forget to bring along a raincoat
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting. (0,5 pt)
11.Plastic is make from natural gases and petroleum – a hanoitc.comck oil that people remove from the earth.
A B C D
12. The festival was an opportunity to tighten solidarity and friendly to make a better society.
A B C D
III. Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1,5pts)
If you ask me about the person who has the most influence on my life, I must (13)________ you it is my father. You ask me what I hanoitc.comnk about my father. Great! great! My father is the best person in the world. Do you know what I (14)_____ ? He is a considerate and generous man who is loved not only by his family (15)______ by all his friends. His great sense of humor (16)_______ him from others. To his colleagues, he is a (17)_____ man who is always helpful and creative in his job. In a word, my father’s terrific! I’m so happy to have him as a friend, an advisor, and (18)_____ a father. I love him so much. Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!
13. A. speak B. say C. tell D. talk
14. A. suppose B. expect C. believe D. mean
15. A. but also B. and also C. but as well D. and neither
16. A. amuses B. takes C. prevents D. distinguishes
17. A. hard-work B. working- hard C. hard-working D. work-hard
18. A. besides B. almost C. above all D. at least
Chú ý: Thí sinh chỉ ghi mẫu tự A, B, C, hoặc D vào ô trả lời
IV. Read the passage, then decide if the statements that follow it are True or False. (1.0 pt)
The ao dai, the traditional dress of Vietnamese women, has a long history. In the early 17th century, Vietnamese clohanoitc.comng designers made changes to the design of the traditional Chinese costume, creating the primitive forms of the present ao dai. hanoitc.coms creativity showed Vietnam’s strong sense of independence. The ao dai, with different designs and materials, was traditionally worn by both men and women. Over the years, despite the coming of western clohanoitc.comng for more convenience in daily activities of modern life, the ao dai has been there to stay. Therefore, Vietnamese women go on wearing hanoitc.coms unique dress, which is both traditional and fashionable and which conveys our rich culture to the world.
19. The ao dai had its start at the beginning of the 17th century.
20. Vietnamese ao dai and Chinese dresses are exactly the same.
21. Both men and women wore the ao dai inVietnam many years back.
22. Although a little inconvenient in modern life, the ao dai is uniquely fashionable.
Thí sinh viết đầy đủ từ True hoặc False vào ô trả lời.
Mọi cách viết khác đều không được chấm điểm.
V. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence . (1.5 pts)
23. The drivers have left lots of garbage on the ground after their ________________ (refresh)
24. One of the hanoitc.comngs that make our country ______________is the EastSea. (beauty)
25. The _______________ were disappointed that people had spoiled the area. (environmental)
26. That industrial country is seeking and exploiting ______________ resources to satisfy its demand. (nature)
27. To attend the course, you first need to pass our ___________ Vietnamese test. (speaking)
28. The fishing boat was______________ damaged in the storm. (bad)
VI. Use the correct tense or form of the verb given in each sentences. (1.0 pt)
29. If the weather __________ bad tomorrow, we will not go camping. (be)
30. You should take part in _________ used paper and cans for recycling. (collect)
31. No one _______ picnic lunches for us yet . (provide)
32. I can also _________ with my friends by means of e-mails. (communicate)
VII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it. ( 2.0 pts)
33. It’s a pity I don’t have more time for my hobby.
à I wish__________________________________________________________________
34. Why don’t you make posters on energy saving?
à I suggest that you_________________________________________________________
35. “We are keen on setting out to sea again,” said the fishermen.
à The fishermen said that____________________________________________________
36. They began using that computer threemonths ago.
à That computer has________________________________________________________
Để nhận điểm hanoitc.com vào lớp 10 TP Hồ Chí Minh năm 2014 nhanh nhất, soạn tin:
hanoitc.com (dấu cách) hochiminh (dấu cách) SBD gửi 8712
VD: Để tra cứu điểm hanoitc.com vào lớp 10 năm 2014 của thí sinh có SBD 1567 hanoitc.com tại TPHCM
Soạn tin: hanoitc.com hochiminh 1567 gửi 8712
Đáp án đề hanoitc.com môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 TPHCM
Đáp án chính thức của sở giáo dục và đào tạo TP.HCM
Đáp án từ thầy cô giáo bộ môn
Nguồn đáp án Giáo viên Lê Thị Thanh Xuân Trung tâm luyện hanoitc.com Vĩnh Viễn – TP.HCM
Đăng ký nhận đáp án vào lớp 10 môn Anh TPHCM năm 2014 từ thầy cô giáo
Soạn tin: DAT (dấu cách)Anhhcm gửi 8712
Các em thường xuyên truy cập hanoitc.com để xem đề hanoitc.com, đáp án, điểm chuẩn vào lớp 10 tại Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh. Để tra cứu điểm hanoitc.com vào lớp 10 tại TPHCM. Các em truy cập đường link này: http://diemhanoitc.com/diem-hanoitc.com-vao-lop-10/ho-chi-minh-23.html