Đề thi chăm Anh vào lớp 10 tất cả đáp án
Đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 Chuim nước ngoài ngữ tất cả đáp án được hanoitc.com đăng download giúp các bạn ôn thi vào 10 môn tiếng Anh ngôi trường THPT Chuyên ổn Ngoại Ngữ, Đại học tập Ngoại Ngữ - ĐHQGTP Hà Nội một biện pháp chủ động độc nhất vô nhị. Đáp án được chỉ dẫn cuối đề thi, góp chúng ta tra cứu vãn dễ dãi với có hướng ôn tập công dụng.
Bạn đang xem: Đề thi chuyên anh lớp 10 chuyên ngữ
I. Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
|1. A. campus||B. relax||C. ancient||D. fascimile|
|2. A. congratulate||B. profit||C. compose||D. decorate|
|3. A. gathering||B. clothes||C. athletics||D. bathe|
|4. A. designed||B. published||C. covered||D. sprayed|
|5. A. exchange||B. fetch||C. chimney||D. champagne|
II. Choose a word in each group that has different găng tay pattern.
|6. A. psychedelic||B. inspiration||C. interactive||D. encouragement|
|7. A. scenery||B. encourage||C. embroider||D. experience|
|8. A. puppet||B. freedom||C. describe||D. message|
|9. A. extensive||B. opinion||C. official||D. optional|
|10. A. compulsory||B. convenient||C. correspond||D. communicate|
III. Decide the best option A, B, C, or D for each gap to lớn complete the following sentences.
11. In towns please drive slowly! You ...... drive sầu faster than 50 kph.
A. don"t have to
12. We can"t use the car now because it ...... .
A. is mended
B. hasn"t mended
C. is being mended
D. will be mended
13. They were arrested ...... smuggling drug into the country.
14. Who bởi you think I ran ...... in the library this morning?
15. ...... behalf of the committee, I"d lượt thích lớn thank you for your generous donation.
16. ...... the rain, the football match went ahead.
A. Owing to
D. In spite
17. ...... he leaves or I leave!
18. Why don"t you buy bananas when they are much ...... than apples?
A. less expensive
B. not expensive
C. as expensive
D. lesser expensive
19. Mr. Brown is the landlord ...... we rent the house.
C. from whom
D. of whom
20. Let"s go for a walk, ...... ?
A. bởi vì we
B. shall we
C. don"t we
D. let not we
21. By the age of twenty-five he had ...... his wish of becoming a pianist.
22. A large shop that sells all kinds of goods is called a ...... .
D. department store
23. When you"re on holiday you might buy a ...... to take trang chính with you.
24. I am very sorry. I"ve sầu ...... your book at home page again. I"ll bring it again tomorrow.
25. We"d better ...... really early. It"s a very long journey.
A. set up
B. mix off
C. mix down
D. mix on
26. I"ve got a very high opinion ...... your brother.
27. We don"t sell foreign newspapers because there is no ...... for them.
28. ...... I know, there are no problems with the class.
A. As far as
B. So much as
C. Much more than
D. Except that
29. The little girl wouldn"t go lớn the seaside ...... her father went too.
30. Having ...... the table, Mrs Robert called the family for dinner.
IV. Choose the correct option A, B, C, or D for each of the gaps to complete the following passage.
A FAMOUS EXPLORER
Captain James Cook is remembered today for being one of Britain’s most famous explorers of the 18th century. Cook was (31) ...... most other explorers of the same period as he did not come from a wealthy family and had to lớn work hard to lớn (32) ...... his position in life. He was lucky khổng lồ be (33) ...... by his father"s employer, who saw that he was a bright boy và paid for him to lớn attkết thúc the village school. At sixteen, he started (34) ...... in a shop in a fishing village (35) ...... on the coast và this was a turning (36) ...... in his life. He developed an interest in the sea và eventually joined the Royal Navy (37) ...... to lớn see more of the world.
Cook was (38) ...... by sailing, astronomy và the production of maps, and quickly became an expert (39) ...... these subjects. He was also one of the first people to lớn (40) ...... that scurvy, an illness often suffered by sailors, could be prevented by careful (41) ...... to lớn diet. It was during his (42) ...... to lớn the Pacific Ocean that Cook made his historic landing in nước Australia & the (43) ...... discovery that New Zeal& was two (44) ...... islands. He became national hero và still (45) ...... one today.
|31. A different||B distinct||C contrary||D unlike|
|32. A manage||B succeed||C achieve||D fulfill|
|33. A. remarked||B viewed||C glanced||D noticed|
|34. A trade||B work||C career||D job|
|35. A held||B placed||C positioned||D situated|
|36. A moment||B instant||C point||D mark|
|37. A in view||B in order||C as||D due|
|38. A keen||B eager||C fascinated||D enthusiastic|
|39. A from||B over||C in||D for|
|40. A regard||B estimate||C catch||D realize|
|41. A attention||B organization||C observation||D treatment|
|42. A travel||B voyage||C excursion||D tour|
|43. A serious||B superior||C major||D leading|
|44. A shared||B particular||C common||D separate|
|45. A keeps||B stands||C maintains||D remains|
V. Read the following two passages and choose the correct answer for each question.
Various types of fog are essentially clouds that khung at the earth"s surface, produced by temperature differences và moisture in the air. As warm, moisture-laden air cools, its relative humidity (the amount of moisture that air can contain, which depends on the temperature) increases. Warm air can hold more water vapor than cold air. So if the air is cooled sufficiently it will reach saturation, or the dew point, at which point the moisture begins khổng lồ condense out of the air & size water droplets, creating fog.
46. What is the author"s main purpose in this passage?
A. To describe various types of fog
B. To explain how fog is formed
C. To define relative humidity
D. To compare the effects of warm air and cold air
47. This passage would most likely be written by ...... .
A. an archeologist
B. a biologist
C. a meteorologist
D. a psychologist
48. The word in bold “sufficiently” as used in the passage is closest in meaning khổng lồ ...... .
49. The tone of this passage could best described as ...... .
50. It can be concluded from the passage that ...... .
A. foggy days are caused by cold nights
B. fog is likely to lớn form in desert areas
C. hot humid days are usually followed by cold, foggy nights
D. fog could form on a cold evening after a warm day
A healthful lifestyle leads lớn a longer, happier, healthier life. Staying healthy means eating a well-balanced diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding things that are bad for the toàn thân andmind.
Nutrition plays a key role in maintaining good health & preventing many diseases. In spite of all the information available about diets, scientists still believe that good nutrition can be simple. There are several basic rules khổng lồ follow. Keep fat intake low. Eat foods high in carbohydrates, which are the starches in grains, legumes (beans và peas), vegetables, & some fruits.
Avoid too much sugar. Limit salternative text. Eat lots of fruits và vegetables, which are high in vitamins. A healthful lifestyle is an active lifestyle. Laông xã of proper physical exercise can cause tiredness, irritability, & poor general health. Physical fitness requires both aerobic exercise, such as running, bicycle riding, and swimming, & muscle-strengthening exercises, such as weightlifting.
Finally, good health is acquired by saying no to bad habits such as smoking, drinking, andovereating and by avoiding situations that are constantly stressful. People can take their lives & happiness into their own hands. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is the first step.
51. What is the main idea of the passage?
A. How khổng lồ keep an active sầu lifestyle
B. How lớn lead a healthy life
C. The importance of nutrition
D. The importance of physical exercise
52. Three kinds of food that you should avoiding having too much of are ...... .
A. fat, foods high in carbo-hydrates, & legumes
B. fat, salternative text, và vegetables
C. starches, sugar, và salt
D. fat, sugar, & salt
53. ...... are not good for your health.
A. Smoking, drinking, excessive eating, và dieting
B. Drinking and excessive eating
C. Smoking, drinking, excessive sầu eating, và stressful situations
D. Smoking, drinking, excessive eating, dieting, and stressful situations
54. What does the word "nutrition" in the first paragraph mean?
A. The food we eat
C. Good health
55. What does the word "constantly" in the last paragraph refer to?
VI. Finish the following conversation by filling a suitable preposition in each numberedgap.
Sammy: Hello, Mr. Bright. You’ve sầu been gone a long time. Where have sầu you been?
Phil: Asia. I’ve been (56) …… Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo … all over.
Sammy: You sure vì chưng travel a lot.
Phil: Too much. I’m tired (57) …… travelling now & just want khổng lồ stay trang chủ.
Sammy: Why bởi you want lớn bởi that? It’s not interesting (58) …… here.
Phil: Sammy, I’ve sầu been everywhere and I’ve seen everything. Now I just want to lớn settledown (59) …… a while.
Sammy: But your life is so exciting.
Phil: Exciting? I spend all my time going (60) …… airports, waiting (61) …… myluggage, looking (62) …… a taxi, checking (63) …… a hotel … It’s not exciting atall.
Sammy: Well it sure sounds exciting (64) …… me. I haven’t been anywhere. I’ve sầu spent mywhole life right here in this small đô thị.
Phil: Well, why don’t you go somewhere (65) …… your next vacation?
Sammy: Me? Travel? Oh, I couldn’t vị that. You have sầu to get reservations & paông xã và …I might chiến bại my passport and … Oh, no … not me.
VII. Rewrite the following sentences, using the words given in brackets. Keep the new sentences as cchiến bại in meaning lớn the original ones as possible.
66. I only recognized hyên when he took off his hat. Not until
67. How far is it from Ha Noi to lớn Sapa? Distance
68. You needn’t hurry. There’s still much time left. Necessary
69. You will catch a cold if you don’t keep your feet dry. Unless
70. On arrival at the siêu thị, the goods are inspected carefully. When
71. The accident happened because the train driver ignored the warning light. If
72. “You should take more exercise,” the doctor said, “if you want to đại bại weight.” Advised
73. “Could you guard my handbag while I go to the toilet?” EYE
74. The thief has broken inkhổng lồ his house three times recently. HAD
75. He is finding it easier to work on night shift. GETTING
VIII. Write a paragraph about the origin of basketball, basing on the following cues.
76. Basketball/ invent/ 1891/ physical education instructor/ Springfield/ name/ JamesNaismith
77. Because/ terrible weather/ winter/ physical education students/ indoors/ rather/ outdoors
78. not like/ idea/ boring/ repetitive exercise/ prefer/ excitement/ challenge/ game
79. Naismith/ figure out/ team sport/ can play/ indoors/ involve/ lot/ running
80. new game/ not allow/ tackling/ physical contact/ American-style football
Đáp án đề ôn thi vào lớp 10 Chuim nước ngoài ngữ
1. C 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. D
6. D 7. A 8. C 9. D 10. C
11. B 12. C 13. C 14. D 15. C
16. B 17. A 18. A 19. C 20. B
21. B 22. D 23. A 24. C 25. B
26. D 27. D 28. A 29. D 30. A
31. D 32. C 33. D 34. B 35. D
36. C 37. B 38. C 39. C 40. D
41. A 42. B 43. C 44. D 45. D
46. B 47. C 48. D 49. C 50. C
51. B 52. D 53. C 54. A 55. A
56. khổng lồ 57. of 58. around 59. for 60. to
61. for 62. for 63. inkhổng lồ 64. khổng lồ 65. on
66. Not until he took off his hat did/ could I recognize hlặng.
67. What is the distance from Ha Noi khổng lồ Sapa?
68. It is not necessary (for you) khổng lồ hurry. There is ......
69. Unless you keep your feet dry, you will catch a cold.
70. When the goods arrive at the shop, they are inspected carefully.
71. If the train driver hadn’t ignored/ had taken notice of/ had paid attention to lớn the warninglight, the accident wouldn’t have happened.
72. The doctor advised me/ hlặng ... to lớn take more exercise if I/ he ... wanted to lớn chiến bại weight.
73. “Could you keep an eye on my handbag while I go to the toilet?”
74. He has had his house broken into lớn three times recently.
75. He is getting used lớn working on night shift.
76 – 80:
Basketball was invented in 1891 by a physical education instructor in Springfield, by the name of/ whose name was James Naismith. Because of the terrible weather in winter, his physical education students were/ had lessons indoors rather than outdoors. They did not like the idea of boring và repetitive exercise, and preferred the excitement & challenge of a game. Naismith figured out a team sport that could be played indoors that involved a lot of running. The new game did not allow tackling và physical tương tác of American-style football.
Xem thêm: Dđại Học Ngân Hàng Tphcm Năm 2021, Trường Đại Học Ngân Hàng Tp
Download đề thi & đáp án: Đề thi chuyên Anh lớp 10 năm 20đôi mươi gồm đáp án. Mời độc giả tìm hiểu thêm nhiều tư liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2019 những môn học tập khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tân oán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Vnạp năng lượng, ... được cập nhật tiếp tục bên trên hanoitc.com.