TRƯỜNG CAO ĐẲNG CÔNG NGHỆ THÀNH PHỐ HỒ CHÍ MINH (Tên ngôi trường cũ: CAO ĐẲNG KINH TẾ - KỸ THUẬT VINATEX THÀNH PHỐ HỒ CHÍ MINH)
1. Introduction– Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minch City was originally Garment Technique Worker School founded on October 14, 1978 pursuant to lớn the Decision No.388/CNN-TCquốc lộ by the Minister of the Ministry of Light Industry.
Bạn đang xem: Trường cao đẳng kinh tế kỹ thuật vinatex tp
– On September 1, 2006, the Minister of the Ministry of Education & Training signed the Decision No.4821/QĐ – BGDĐT on establishing Ho Chi Minh City Industry College of Textile Garment & Fashion based on Fashion II and Sewing Technique High School.
– On May 13, 2009, the Minister of the Ministry of Education và Training signed the Decision No.3459/QĐ – BGDĐT on changing the school title of Ho Chi Minh City Industry College of Textile Garment and Fashion khổng lồ Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minc City.
– Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minc City is an institution in training multi-profession, multi-level & providing human resources with high unique for textile-garment enterprises and the society.
– In the developing and building process, the school was recognized for the Third Labor Award (1988), the Second Labor Award (1998), the First Labor Award (2008), the Merit Certificate by the Prime Minister, the Excellent Corporation Award of the Ministry of Industry and Trade và Vietphái mạnh National Textile and Garment Group, the Traditional Flag of Ho Chi Minh City People Committee…
– The institute is to specialize in training main industries: Textile fiber technology; Chemical dyeing -finishing technology; Garment technology; Fashion design; Textile-Garment manufacturing administration & Textile-Garment mechanical engineering which are top in Vietnam. Moreover, the college trains other industries such as: Information technology; Electrical-electronic engineering technology; Mechanical-electronic engineering technology; Business administration; Accounts and English.
– The institution is also lớn study science, giải pháp công nghệ & business administration; khổng lồ become the center of giải pháp công nghệ transfer, training, technician và managing staff improvement of Vietnam Textile & Garment Industry.
– In 2025, Vinatex Economic – Technical College of Ho Chi Minh City will become one of the leading universities in Vietnam which meets the requirements of the human resources with high scientific and technological qualification for Textile-Garment Industry & other industries.
4. Quality policies
Committing the training unique improvement continuously, ensuring that after graduation, learners have sầu knowledge, skills & attitude to lớn meet the demands of the enterprises and the society; have ability to continue self-learning, self-researching & lớn enhance the working capathành phố.
5. Training levels, industries và professions5.1 College levels
– Garment technology– Fashion garment– Fashion design– Textile fiber technology– Sewing equipment repair– Electrical – Electronic engineering technology– Mechanical engineering technology– Information technology– Computer network administration– Graphic design– English– Accounting– Business administration– Tour service & tourist administration– Catering service and restaurant administration5.2 Intermediate levels
– Garment technology– Sewing equipment repair– Electrical – Electronic engineering technology– Enterprise accounting– Industrial & civil electricity5.3 In addition, the college associates to train university level with industries
– Fashion và Garment technology– Textile technology– Business administration– Accounts– Information technology– English5.4 Short time programs
– Leader and production sewing line manager– Production sewing line technician– Controlling sản phẩm quality– Order management (Merchandiser)– Machine operation and practice of basic seams– Cutting and sewing shirts, pants, jackets– Sample designing và kích thước grading– Marker making and cutting– Sample designing, size grading, marker making on the computer– Setting up technical standards and material consumptions– Setting up technical paông xã on the computer– Pattern design– Fashion design– Fixing sewing equipment– Fixing electrithành phố và electronics– Textile and garment manufacturing administration
6. Activities relating to enterprises to support students
– Job fair: Introducing jobs khổng lồ students, creating favorable conditions for enterprises lớn access & recruit students directly at college.
– Exchanging with enterprises: With the ayên lớn orient professions, knowledge, skills, attitude for students, lớn nội dung working experience after graduating, to lớn be a bridge joining between enterprises và students.
– Continuous solutions for continuous chất lượng assurance of students after graduation+ Maintaining “guarantee” of the “product” unique after training khổng lồ solve difficulties when student graduates practice their professions, khổng lồ meet the requirements of the training “product” users, to lớn contribute lớn developing the sustainable brvà và the prestigious college.
+ Shortening distance between training in the college & the actual production, helping students khổng lồ be able to meet the demands of the jobs at enterprises in the shorchạy thử time.
+ Innovating the training program in time to be suitable for the needs of the enterprises & the society.
– Transferring the neat manufacturing technology (LEAN)
7. Material facilities
– The total area of the campuses: 30,000 m2, with 02 campuses:+ Main campus, located at: 586 Kha Van Can Street, Linc Dong Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minc City
+ Campus 2: 2 Hung Vuong Street, Trang Bom District, Dong Nai Province
+ The total building floor area of 24,400 m2, including: 43 lecture halls và classes (area of 3010 m2), the hall (area of 700m2), computer labs (area of 700 m2), laboratory rooms (area of 125 m2), the library with 39,724 books (area of 500 m2), the manufacturing center (area of 9000 m2), the dormitory with 129 rooms (area of 6,400 m2).
Xem thêm: Công Thức Câu Bị Đông Trong Tiếng Anh, The Passive
– The total facilities are used for students’ learning & training needs: 1,736 (facilities). In which, the computer labs have 477 computers, the language labs have sầu 76 lecture facilities, the laboratory rooms have sầu 50 specialized laboratory facilities và 1,133 specialized practice facilities.